there are a lot of pretty smart and attentive people out there. lucky for you! it’s 23 degrees outside and i’m not going anywhere. hopefully, it’s warmer in las vega$, where the consumer electronics show is winding down. and open publishing lab is at the show and they have posted a pretty neat list of the e-readers that were at the show. more to come . . .
- RT @pos_outlooks: Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire. ♡ 6 months ago
- RT @FurmanNews: In Greenville News op-ed, professor Alfons Teipen writes about Muslims, refugees and temporary travel bans. https://t.co/LP… 6 months ago
- RT @FurmanU: Ben Longnecker '17 utilized his Furman pathway to prepare for the future and create relationships unlike any other. #TheFurman… 6 months ago
- RT @thequote: It's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you are not. – Denis Waitley 7 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people." ~Unknown buff.ly/2xdVNh7 https://t.co/rISpucT7kp 10 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Stop worrying about what other people think of you. You know the truth about who you are, and that's all that matters. http… 10 hours ago
oldies but goodies