hey, don’t shoot the messenger! upon the news of the demise of kirkus reviews (check it out while you still can), david rothman over at the blog tele-read wonders if librarians are on the same path as the esteemed review magazine AND the fabled bird. he references project information literacy’s recent paper which states that 8 of 10 college students who participated in their study “rarely” uses librarians for course-related assignments. should we get our helmets because the sky is falling?
- RT @pos_outlooks: Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire. ♡ 4 months ago
- RT @FurmanNews: In Greenville News op-ed, professor Alfons Teipen writes about Muslims, refugees and temporary travel bans. https://t.co/LP… 4 months ago
- RT @FurmanU: Ben Longnecker '17 utilized his Furman pathway to prepare for the future and create relationships unlike any other. #TheFurman… 4 months ago
- RT @SimpleReminders: Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be? — Danielle LaPorte 2 days ago
- RT @ZenProverbs: "Change how you see and see how you change." — Buddhist Proverb | #Zen #Buddhism #quotes 5 days ago
- RT @Zen_Moments: If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. ~ Thomas Edison https://t.co/aAtHM… 5 days ago
oldies but goodies