hey, don’t shoot the messenger! upon the news of the demise of kirkus reviews (check it out while you still can), david rothman over at the blog tele-read wonders if librarians are on the same path as the esteemed review magazine AND the fabled bird. he references project information literacy’s recent paper which states that 8 of 10 college students who participated in their study “rarely” uses librarians for course-related assignments. should we get our helmets because the sky is falling?
- The Furman Libraries ❤️❤️❤️ @FU_Orientation...also, we have swag! goo.gl/6geAKU #Furman 1 month ago
- Hey #alaac18 attendees - are you on the job market? We're heading to NOLA this week to recruit an awesome new libra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @MikeEllis_AIM @thetrtribune Go Eagles!! 4 months ago
- RT @missmarjiec: These are beautiful! I have got to sign up for #PostcardsToVoters. The hashtag is so inspiring! twitter.com/HorrifiedW/sta… 21 hours ago
- RT @thequote: Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth. - Franklin D. Roosevelt 1 week ago
- RT @ZenProverbs: We really have to understand the person we want to love . . . — Thich Nhat Hanh https://t.co/DydjvNZ2O0 1 week ago
oldies but goodies