hey, don’t shoot the messenger! upon the news of the demise of kirkus reviews (check it out while you still can), david rothman over at the blog tele-read wonders if librarians are on the same path as the esteemed review magazine AND the fabled bird. he references project information literacy’s recent paper which states that 8 of 10 college students who participated in their study “rarely” uses librarians for course-related assignments. should we get our helmets because the sky is falling?
- RT @pos_outlooks: Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire. ♡ 9 months ago
- RT @FurmanNews: In Greenville News op-ed, professor Alfons Teipen writes about Muslims, refugees and temporary travel bans. https://t.co/LP… 9 months ago
- RT @FurmanU: Ben Longnecker '17 utilized his Furman pathway to prepare for the future and create relationships unlike any other. #TheFurman… 9 months ago
- RT @SimpleReminders: Raise your words not your voice. It is rain that grows not thunder. — Rumi 1 hour ago
- RT @Zen_Moments: There's enough on this planet for everyone's needs but not for everyone's greed. ~ Mahatma Gandhi 1 hour ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Don't lower your standards to fit in. Don't shrink who you are to make other people comfortable. https://t.co/9awkoVmHyh 1 hour ago
oldies but goodies