hey, don’t shoot the messenger! upon the news of the demise of kirkus reviews (check it out while you still can), david rothman over at the blog tele-read wonders if librarians are on the same path as the esteemed review magazine AND the fabled bird. he references project information literacy’s recent paper which states that 8 of 10 college students who participated in their study “rarely” uses librarians for course-related assignments. should we get our helmets because the sky is falling?
- RT @pos_outlooks: Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire. ♡ 1 year ago
- RT @FurmanNews: In Greenville News op-ed, professor Alfons Teipen writes about Muslims, refugees and temporary travel bans. https://t.co/LP… 1 year ago
- RT @FurmanU: Ben Longnecker '17 utilized his Furman pathway to prepare for the future and create relationships unlike any other. #TheFurman… 1 year ago
- RT @thequote: Never look back unless you are planning to go that way. - Henry David Thoreau 2 days ago
- RT @thequote: To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo… 3 days ago
- RT @DisneyInstitute: #MondayMotivation: Do you intentionally listen in the workplace? Learn how to turn the seemingly impossible into possi… 4 days ago
oldies but goodies