hey, don’t shoot the messenger! upon the news of the demise of kirkus reviews (check it out while you still can), david rothman over at the blog tele-read wonders if librarians are on the same path as the esteemed review magazine AND the fabled bird. he references project information literacy’s recent paper which states that 8 of 10 college students who participated in their study “rarely” uses librarians for course-related assignments. should we get our helmets because the sky is falling?
- RT @pos_outlooks: Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire. ♡ 6 months ago
- RT @FurmanNews: In Greenville News op-ed, professor Alfons Teipen writes about Muslims, refugees and temporary travel bans. https://t.co/LP… 6 months ago
- RT @FurmanU: Ben Longnecker '17 utilized his Furman pathway to prepare for the future and create relationships unlike any other. #TheFurman… 6 months ago
- RT @thequote: It's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you are not. – Denis Waitley 15 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people." ~Unknown buff.ly/2xdVNh7 https://t.co/rISpucT7kp 18 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Stop worrying about what other people think of you. You know the truth about who you are, and that's all that matters. http… 18 hours ago
oldies but goodies