no, trekkies, not THAT federation. the international federation of library associations and institutions (IFLA). they have a journal. and in this month’s journal is an article on electronic book collection development. page 9. okay, so it’s electronic book collection development in academic libraries in italy! it does reference wayne state university’s patron-driven access e-book collection development. wayne state being on this side of the pond, in detroit, michigan. WARNING: it’s academic stuff. do not operate heavy machinery while reading, may cause drowsiness.
- RT @pos_outlooks: Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire. ♡ 1 year ago
- RT @FurmanNews: In Greenville News op-ed, professor Alfons Teipen writes about Muslims, refugees and temporary travel bans. https://t.co/LP… 1 year ago
- RT @FurmanU: Ben Longnecker '17 utilized his Furman pathway to prepare for the future and create relationships unlike any other. #TheFurman… 1 year ago
- RT @thequote: Never look back unless you are planning to go that way. - Henry David Thoreau 2 days ago
- RT @thequote: To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo… 3 days ago
- RT @DisneyInstitute: #MondayMotivation: Do you intentionally listen in the workplace? Learn how to turn the seemingly impossible into possi… 4 days ago
oldies but goodies