no, trekkies, not THAT federation. the international federation of library associations and institutions (IFLA). they have a journal. and in this month’s journal is an article on electronic book collection development. page 9. okay, so it’s electronic book collection development in academic libraries in italy! it does reference wayne state university’s patron-driven access e-book collection development. wayne state being on this side of the pond, in detroit, michigan. WARNING: it’s academic stuff. do not operate heavy machinery while reading, may cause drowsiness.
- RT @pos_outlooks: Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire. ♡ 9 months ago
- RT @FurmanNews: In Greenville News op-ed, professor Alfons Teipen writes about Muslims, refugees and temporary travel bans. https://t.co/LP… 9 months ago
- RT @FurmanU: Ben Longnecker '17 utilized his Furman pathway to prepare for the future and create relationships unlike any other. #TheFurman… 9 months ago
- RT @SimpleReminders: Raise your words not your voice. It is rain that grows not thunder. — Rumi 1 hour ago
- RT @Zen_Moments: There's enough on this planet for everyone's needs but not for everyone's greed. ~ Mahatma Gandhi 1 hour ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Don't lower your standards to fit in. Don't shrink who you are to make other people comfortable. https://t.co/9awkoVmHyh 1 hour ago
oldies but goodies