serious enough that the Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC) [yes, i know how to use CAPS, i just don’t like to) recently published the results of their study entitled JISC national e-books observatory project [their lowercase, not mine]. never heard of the JISC? me either, but it could be because they’re across the pond. read it. it’s entertaining, especially when they use ou instead of o, like in behaviour. you’ll feel international and cosmopolitan. and smart. warning: it’s 56 pages. get a cuppa tea first. and a biscuit. with clotted cream. enjoy.
- RT @pos_outlooks: Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire. ♡ 1 year ago
- RT @FurmanNews: In Greenville News op-ed, professor Alfons Teipen writes about Muslims, refugees and temporary travel bans. https://t.co/LP… 1 year ago
- RT @FurmanU: Ben Longnecker '17 utilized his Furman pathway to prepare for the future and create relationships unlike any other. #TheFurman… 1 year ago
- RT @thequote: Never look back unless you are planning to go that way. - Henry David Thoreau 2 days ago
- RT @thequote: To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo… 3 days ago
- RT @DisneyInstitute: #MondayMotivation: Do you intentionally listen in the workplace? Learn how to turn the seemingly impossible into possi… 4 days ago
oldies but goodies