serious enough that the Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC) [yes, i know how to use CAPS, i just don’t like to) recently published the results of their study entitled JISC national e-books observatory project [their lowercase, not mine]. never heard of the JISC? me either, but it could be because they’re across the pond. read it. it’s entertaining, especially when they use ou instead of o, like in behaviour. you’ll feel international and cosmopolitan. and smart. warning: it’s 56 pages. get a cuppa tea first. and a biscuit. with clotted cream. enjoy.
- RT @pos_outlooks: Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire. ♡ 9 months ago
- RT @FurmanNews: In Greenville News op-ed, professor Alfons Teipen writes about Muslims, refugees and temporary travel bans. https://t.co/LP… 9 months ago
- RT @FurmanU: Ben Longnecker '17 utilized his Furman pathway to prepare for the future and create relationships unlike any other. #TheFurman… 9 months ago
- RT @SimpleReminders: Raise your words not your voice. It is rain that grows not thunder. — Rumi 1 hour ago
- RT @Zen_Moments: There's enough on this planet for everyone's needs but not for everyone's greed. ~ Mahatma Gandhi 1 hour ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Don't lower your standards to fit in. Don't shrink who you are to make other people comfortable. https://t.co/9awkoVmHyh 1 hour ago
oldies but goodies