serious enough that the Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC) [yes, i know how to use CAPS, i just don’t like to) recently published the results of their study entitled JISC national e-books observatory project [their lowercase, not mine]. never heard of the JISC? me either, but it could be because they’re across the pond. read it. it’s entertaining, especially when they use ou instead of o, like in behaviour. you’ll feel international and cosmopolitan. and smart. warning: it’s 56 pages. get a cuppa tea first. and a biscuit. with clotted cream. enjoy.
- The Furman Libraries ❤️❤️❤️ @FU_Orientation...also, we have swag! goo.gl/6geAKU #Furman 1 month ago
- Hey #alaac18 attendees - are you on the job market? We're heading to NOLA this week to recruit an awesome new libra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @MikeEllis_AIM @thetrtribune Go Eagles!! 4 months ago
- RT @missmarjiec: These are beautiful! I have got to sign up for #PostcardsToVoters. The hashtag is so inspiring! twitter.com/HorrifiedW/sta… 20 hours ago
- RT @thequote: Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth. - Franklin D. Roosevelt 1 week ago
- RT @ZenProverbs: We really have to understand the person we want to love . . . — Thich Nhat Hanh https://t.co/DydjvNZ2O0 1 week ago
oldies but goodies