that’s what two universities are saying. the university of wisconsin at madison and syracuse university are both snubbing their noses at the kindle. why? because the device’s basic menu navigation is not voiced, thereby making it useless for blind students. just another thing for institutions to think about when investing in new technology.
- The Furman Libraries ❤️❤️❤️ @FU_Orientation...also, we have swag! goo.gl/6geAKU #Furman 1 month ago
- Hey #alaac18 attendees - are you on the job market? We're heading to NOLA this week to recruit an awesome new libra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @MikeEllis_AIM @thetrtribune Go Eagles!! 4 months ago
- RT @missmarjiec: These are beautiful! I have got to sign up for #PostcardsToVoters. The hashtag is so inspiring! twitter.com/HorrifiedW/sta… 21 hours ago
- RT @thequote: Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth. - Franklin D. Roosevelt 1 week ago
- RT @ZenProverbs: We really have to understand the person we want to love . . . — Thich Nhat Hanh https://t.co/DydjvNZ2O0 1 week ago
oldies but goodies