that’s what two universities are saying. the university of wisconsin at madison and syracuse university are both snubbing their noses at the kindle. why? because the device’s basic menu navigation is not voiced, thereby making it useless for blind students. just another thing for institutions to think about when investing in new technology.
- RT @pos_outlooks: Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire. ♡ 4 months ago
- RT @FurmanNews: In Greenville News op-ed, professor Alfons Teipen writes about Muslims, refugees and temporary travel bans. https://t.co/LP… 4 months ago
- RT @FurmanU: Ben Longnecker '17 utilized his Furman pathway to prepare for the future and create relationships unlike any other. #TheFurman… 4 months ago
- RT @SimpleReminders: Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be? — Danielle LaPorte 2 days ago
- RT @ZenProverbs: "Change how you see and see how you change." — Buddhist Proverb | #Zen #Buddhism #quotes 5 days ago
- RT @Zen_Moments: If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. ~ Thomas Edison https://t.co/aAtHM… 5 days ago
oldies but goodies