that’s what two universities are saying. the university of wisconsin at madison and syracuse university are both snubbing their noses at the kindle. why? because the device’s basic menu navigation is not voiced, thereby making it useless for blind students. just another thing for institutions to think about when investing in new technology.
- RT @pos_outlooks: Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire. ♡ 1 year ago
- RT @FurmanNews: In Greenville News op-ed, professor Alfons Teipen writes about Muslims, refugees and temporary travel bans. https://t.co/LP… 1 year ago
- RT @FurmanU: Ben Longnecker '17 utilized his Furman pathway to prepare for the future and create relationships unlike any other. #TheFurman… 1 year ago
- RT @thequote: Never look back unless you are planning to go that way. - Henry David Thoreau 2 days ago
- RT @thequote: To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo… 3 days ago
- RT @DisneyInstitute: #MondayMotivation: Do you intentionally listen in the workplace? Learn how to turn the seemingly impossible into possi… 4 days ago
oldies but goodies