that’s what two universities are saying. the university of wisconsin at madison and syracuse university are both snubbing their noses at the kindle. why? because the device’s basic menu navigation is not voiced, thereby making it useless for blind students. just another thing for institutions to think about when investing in new technology.
- RT @pos_outlooks: Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire. ♡ 9 months ago
- RT @FurmanNews: In Greenville News op-ed, professor Alfons Teipen writes about Muslims, refugees and temporary travel bans. https://t.co/LP… 9 months ago
- RT @FurmanU: Ben Longnecker '17 utilized his Furman pathway to prepare for the future and create relationships unlike any other. #TheFurman… 9 months ago
- RT @SimpleReminders: Raise your words not your voice. It is rain that grows not thunder. — Rumi 1 hour ago
- RT @Zen_Moments: There's enough on this planet for everyone's needs but not for everyone's greed. ~ Mahatma Gandhi 1 hour ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Don't lower your standards to fit in. Don't shrink who you are to make other people comfortable. https://t.co/9awkoVmHyh 1 hour ago
oldies but goodies