someone who’s obviously a fan of a naked library (the blog, not the library) left an article in the chair of yours truly. it’s an opinion piece from usa today on the decision by headmaster James Tracy to remove 20,000 volumes from the library at Cushing Academy, a private high school in Ashburnham, MA.
- The Furman Libraries ❤️❤️❤️ @FU_Orientation...also, we have swag! goo.gl/6geAKU #Furman 1 month ago
- Hey #alaac18 attendees - are you on the job market? We're heading to NOLA this week to recruit an awesome new libra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @MikeEllis_AIM @thetrtribune Go Eagles!! 4 months ago
- RT @missmarjiec: These are beautiful! I have got to sign up for #PostcardsToVoters. The hashtag is so inspiring! twitter.com/HorrifiedW/sta… 20 hours ago
- RT @thequote: Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth. - Franklin D. Roosevelt 1 week ago
- RT @ZenProverbs: We really have to understand the person we want to love . . . — Thich Nhat Hanh https://t.co/DydjvNZ2O0 1 week ago
oldies but goodies