someone who’s obviously a fan of a naked library (the blog, not the library) left an article in the chair of yours truly. it’s an opinion piece from usa today on the decision by headmaster James Tracy to remove 20,000 volumes from the library at Cushing Academy, a private high school in Ashburnham, MA.
- RT @pos_outlooks: Be who you were created to be and you will set the world on fire. ♡ 9 months ago
- RT @FurmanNews: In Greenville News op-ed, professor Alfons Teipen writes about Muslims, refugees and temporary travel bans. https://t.co/LP… 9 months ago
- RT @FurmanU: Ben Longnecker '17 utilized his Furman pathway to prepare for the future and create relationships unlike any other. #TheFurman… 9 months ago
- RT @SimpleReminders: Raise your words not your voice. It is rain that grows not thunder. — Rumi 1 hour ago
- RT @Zen_Moments: There's enough on this planet for everyone's needs but not for everyone's greed. ~ Mahatma Gandhi 1 hour ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Don't lower your standards to fit in. Don't shrink who you are to make other people comfortable. https://t.co/9awkoVmHyh 1 hour ago
oldies but goodies